Reference Librarian (Part-time) – McHenry County College, Crystal Lake, IL
• Provide reference and research assistance to the College community.
• Plan and provide information literacy instruction for the College community.
• Provide input in the selection and withdrawal of library resources.
• Provide back-up coverage at the Circulation Desk.
• Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science from an American Library Association-accredited library school program.
Approximately 20-29 hours/week. Mostly weekday evenings (2-3 nights per week, Monday – Thursday) approximately 1:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays (9am to 1pm) during the fall and spring semesters, which run mid-August through mid-December and mid-January through mid-May. Summer and break hours may vary.
$23.00/hour – $26.22/hour