Are you committed to business, entrepreneurship, and student learning? Pius XII Memorial Library at Saint Louis University is actively looking for enthusiastic candidates for the position of Business Librarian.
Job duties include:
• Library liaison to the John Cook School of Business, one of the largest schools on campus with over 1800 students and 65 faculty.
• Liaise with School for Professional Studies’ Organizational Studies program, serving non-traditional; students.
• Select business resources to support teaching and research needs of undergraduate and graduate business students and faculty.
• Participate in general reference and instructional services in team-based environment.
Required qualifications include:
• Master’s degree in Library or Information Science.
• Undergraduate of advanced degree in business from an accredited institution.
• Knowledge of business research information sources.
• Commitment to instruction and information literacy.
For a full position description, please see http://lib.slu.edu/about/employment.
Saint Louis University, a Catholic, Jesuit institution dedicated to student learning, research, health care, and service is seeking applicants for the position of Business Librarian, Pius XII Memorial Library.
All applications must be made online at http://jobs.slu.edu and include a cover letter addressing qualifications for position, application, curriculum vita, and names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three current professional references (university placement file is not acceptable). Please refer to Requisition Number F20160369. All other correspondence regarding this position may be sent to Instructional Services Librarian Search Committee, Pius XII Memorial Library, 3650 Lindell Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108-3302. Saint Louis University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages nominations of and applications from women and minorities. For information about Pius XII Memorial Library, see http://lib.slu.edu