Contact Name: Cindy Fesemyer
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Institution/Organization Name: Columbus Public Library
Job Location: Columbus, WI
Job Title: Program Services Library Assistant I
Application Deadline : December 23, 2016, 5 PM
Years of Experience Required: N/A
Link to Job Posting: http://www.columbuspubliclibrary.info/are-you-awesome-people-person-work-here
Job Description: LOOKING FOR SOMEONE AWESOME!
Program Services Library Assistant
Columbus Public Library, WI
Are you awesome? We seek a friendly and helpful provider of information and services for all library customers. A proven customer service background is a must.
• Working the checkout desks
• Processing materials
• Money handling
• Assisting library patrons in every way possible, including tech support
This job requires a high degree of interest and creativity to help us keep putting on amazing library programs for adults, children and families.
Prefer a tech savvy person who knows the Dewey Decimal System.
• Flexibility with scheduling is a must. Evening and some Saturday shifts are required.
• Paid time off
• Eligible for WI Retirement Services
• Sorry, not eligible for health insurance benefit
To apply, please e-mail the following to email@example.com
• a cover letter that explains why you are a good choice for the position
• your resume that details past and present professional experience
• 2 pre- and post-program Facebook posts that 1) advertise an upcoming library program and 2) show Facebookers all the fun they missed after the program.
Application materials, in pdf format, are due no later than 5:30 pm, Friday, December 23, 2016.
Columbus Public Library
223 W James St
Columbus, WI 53925