Contact Name: Donna Krakovsky
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Institution/Organization Name: Altus Group Limited
Job Location: Marlton, NJ
Job Title: Creative Manager
Application Deadline : Until filled
Years of Experience Required:
Link to Job Posting: http://bit.ly/2knw6aL
Who we are
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. Through our two business lines, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, we are creating innovative technology-enabled solutions that better enable the commercial real estate industry to analyze, gain market insight and recognize value on their investments. Our clients include some of the world’s largest real estate industry participants, spread across a broad variety of sectors.
Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with a network of more than 75 offices with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Altus Group has an opportunity for a Creative Manager within our Corporate Marketing team. This is a brand new role working with the Senior Manager, Brand and Creative Services to design and implement a new global Altus Group brand as well as help shape the future creative direction. This is a role for someone who wants to apply their in-depth business acumen bringing process and synchronicity across disperse locations. If you want a unique opportunity to spearhead design, branding, tone, images and standards at an established and scaling global company, this is the role to consider.
Where are you now – and what does the future hold?
You are a creative lead with proven hands-on experience managing design projects. You are looking for that rare opportunity to be a major contributor to help build a corporate brand for an established global company that is continuing to expand its offering and grow in new markets. You want to work on bigger projects and have a voice in the strategic planning process. At the same time, you want to maintain an artistic and graphic design role.
There is positive change ahead of us here at Altus Group. We need a Creative Manager who can implement a branding strategy, enforce standardization and have the drive to continually evolve the creative footprint of our businesses. This is a dynamic and challenging place to be; where the opportunity to gain exposure and expand your skills is part of every day.
Our new Creative Manager will:
• Assist in shaping and implementing a new company brand. You will be responsible for creating and disseminating brand usage guidelines, managing the image library, designing advertising and promotional campaigns, rebranding existing collateral and supporting the businesses with their marketing needs.
• Own and drive business processes as related to creative. You will identify and share a process for internal groups to follow when requesting creative design or support. You will ensure brand compliance is met across the company.
• Research and develop ideas. You will balance the artistic with the functional; the vision with the voice. You will design and prepare rough layouts. From sketches to digital graphics through to final artwork and print production.
• Research and provide recommendations on new marketing concepts to support business objectives.
• Manage online promotional and collateral inventory.
On a day-to-day project basis, you will:
• Collaborate with the Senior Manager, Brand and Creative Services to manage project requests from internal teams.
• Act as a support point person and liaison between all internal teams.
• Ensure branding is met and carried throughout all print and digital channels.
• Design advertising campaigns, marketing collateral, presentation materials, invitations, stationery and promotional items, signage and banners for internal & external events.
Our new Creative Manager will have:
• A post-secondary degree in graphic design, fine arts, marketing, business or technology.
• Graphic Design skills. You have a discerning artistic eye and a talent for seamlessly blending a simple color palette, typography, composition and white space, into modern and timeless images. End-to-end expertise. You can take an idea from concept to design creation and beyond. You have hands-on experience with page layout solutions and are comfortable producing a range of print materials and digital applications.
• Passion. You love what you do. You are self-motivated and driven to go beyond checking items off on a to-do list. You seek ways to improve and refine the product and the process.
• Technical knowledge. You have expertise in the full Adobe Suite of products and other relevant design software packages as well as Microsoft Office Suite.
Project Management skills. You are highly detail oriented and meticulous. Your focus is accomplishing every milestone while ensuring processes are followed and issues are proactively dealt with.
• Relationship building expertise. You have expertise working closely with internal stakeholders and end-users to identify business needs for digital and print graphics and content.
• Transparent communication style. You are an outstanding communicator in formal, informal, large, small, verbal and written communications. You can effectively influence and work with people at all levels.
• A creative and process-oriented approach. You have strengths in strategic visioning and concept development.
• A drive to continuously improve. You can anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal clients and you are driven to meet or exceed their expectations.
• A sense of ownership. You enjoy working autonomously and taking responsibility for your deliverables. You are a forward thinker and can innovate solutions to keep the project – and the business – moving forward.
Need any more reasons to join Altus Group?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,300 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach and high profile design.
At Altus Group, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits – come realize your potential at Altus Group.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.