South Dakota State University’s Hilton M. Briggs Library welcomes applications for the position of Digital Initiatives Coordinator.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and managing workflows of collections to be digitized.
- Complying with standards, regulations, and laws.
- Maintaining partnerships with entities such as the Digital Library of South Dakota and the Digital Public Library of America.
- Developing and implementing workflows for the selection, acquisition, arrangement, description, preservation, and accessibility of the University’s digital assets for the University Archives.
- Contributing to and implementing policies and workflows for long-term sustainability of the University’s records management.
- Obtaining external funding to support digitization.
- Growing SDSU’s digital collections and assuring a quality user experience.
- Providing outreach and communication, including the management of the Archives and Special Collections website and social media.
For a summary of the main minimum and preferred qualifications, the application deadline, contact information, questions on the position, and to apply, visit https://YourFuture.sdbor.edu, search for the position, and follow the electronic application process. For questions on the electronic employment process, contact SDSU Human Resources at (605) 688-4128. SDSU is an AA/EEO employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The direct link for this position is: https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=61028
Archivist and Special Collections Librarian
Hilton M. Briggs Library
South Dakota State University
Brookings, SD 57007