Zillow is looking for a creative, highly organized and motivated digital asset coordinator.
About the role
Under the mentorship of the Digital Asset Manager, the Digital Asset Coordinator will help ensure the proper intake, processing and archiving of Zillow’s sizeable digital asset library including photography, video, graphics, digital marketing materials and more. In this role, you will:
- Consolidate large amounts of data from one source to another in an organized manner
- Use problem solving skills to read through file delivery tickets and then determine placement of the assets
- Restructure and rename existing files to fit current naming conventions
- Assign appropriate DAM system roles and permissions to new employees
- Assist employees with requests for stock photo, video, and audio
- Apply appropriate keywords and metadata to existing assets
Click continue reading to learn more, apply, and discover other job opportunities in Washington!
Who you are
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You have impeccable organizational skills
- You have the ability to follow directions exactly as written
- You have the ability to multi-task and work quickly without losing focus
- You have knowledge of both OSX and Windows platforms
- You have knowledge of FTP servers and multiple types of data storage equipment preferred
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bridge a plus
- You have experience with Confluence, Jira, and Trello a plus
Get to know us
Zillow Group is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help.
We are a community at Zillow Group – we care about one another and encourage each other to be successful. We collaborate in small teams to tackle big ideas, which gives everyone a chance to have an impact on what we do and how we do it.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
More job opportunities in Washington:
Seattle, WA; Head of Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services, University of Washington Libraries
Seattle, WA; English Studies Librarian & Research Commons Librarian, University of Washington Libraries