We are looking for a Digital Asset Manager (DAM) to archive, categorize, preserve and make accessible its extensive and growing content archive. It is important that it be an experienced archivist who is familiar with best practices around file structure and naming conventions. We have implemented an Oracle solution to manage our digital asset library across video, photo, design, social media, marketing collateral and digital assets.
Click continue reading to learn more, apply, and discover more job opportunities in Texas!
• Coordinate and implement the ongoing ingest and digitization of multimedia assets in the digital asset management system.
• Create inventories, form collections and create metadata.
• Catalog and grouping items that allow for optimal search engine discovery.
• Provide training and assistance for staff and internal users as needed.
• Creating and auditing access control lists.
• Internally advocating for input/upload to the DAM, promoting the DAM as an access and workflow solution and publicizing DAM holdings to the user base for successful system adoption.
• Understanding of databases, working knowledge of digital content formats and standards
• Understanding of copyright and rights management issues
• Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- 4 yrs Business Analyst?
- 4 yrs Business Requirements?
- 4 yrs ORA Apps-Oracle solution to manage our digital asset library across video, photo, design, social media, marketing collateral and digital assets?
- 4 yrs: Understanding of databases, working knowledge of digital content formats and standards?
- 4 yrs: Understanding of copyright and rights management issues?
- US Citizen? yes
- Are you willing to work onsite either in Tucson AZ, or Richardson TX?
- Do you meet all the listed requirements for the position?
More job opportunities in Texas: