In this role, you will work with family members and staff to create procedures, and workflows for processing, preserving, and managing digital assets. As our Media Archivist you will provide digital curation of a personal photo and video collection. You will need to create a personal taxonomy for enhanced curation and search. You will run queries for individual requests and build collections for sharing digitally and creating physical assets.
Education and Experience
- MLS/MLIS/MIS degree or other relevant advanced degree.
- Two or more years of experience working in archives, library, or museum with collections, images, photography.
- Experience with digital media, metadata, and content tagging.
- Knowledge of principles of information organization as required in building and applying ontologies (metadata element sets, taxonomies, classification schemes, and thesauri).
- Design experience highly desirable.
Click continue reading to learn more, apply, and discover more job opportunities in California!
We believe that human capital is the essential ingredient for success, and we’re looking for a talented professional who shares our commitment to excellence and our mission. We value a supportive work environment where professionalism and innovation matter.
Execpro offers an excellent benefits package including medical/dental, LTD, Life, Flex Spending Program, 401(k) tax-deferred retirement savings plan, and company gym. E.O.E.
Please email resume with salary history. Salary history must be stated for candidates to be considered. Only local, direct candidates (no recruiters) and no phone call please.
Job Type: Full-time
Similar jobs in California: