- Plan and implement library programs for teens
- Promote library services directly to teens through school visits, library tours and other outreach activities
- Work at both the adult and youth information desks answering questions, assisting with research and locating resources
- Assist with basic use and navigation of computer and technology resources (catalog, Internet, mobile devices)
- Offer suggestions and advice to patrons concerning reading preferences
- Assist with the promotion of library collections, resources and programs using social media and other marketing media
- Participate in collection development and maintenance as assigned
Qualifications: Minimum requirement of under-graduate degree from a four-year college or university or any combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job. Computer proficiency and a comfort with technology are required. Organization, communication and customer service skills and a previous knowledge of library materials, methods and techniques are highly desirable.
Hours: 24 hours/week – Applicants must be willing to work a minimum of two evenings/week and at least one Saturday/month as scheduled.
Compensation and Benefits: $15 per hour. Paid time-off for eligible employees after one year.
Apply by submitting an official application, cover letter and resume by 8:30 PM on Thursday, August 31, 2017 to:
Business Manager Ellen Rohr
W156 N8436 Pilgrim Rd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051