Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren has an immediate opening in Milwaukee for a full time Legal Research Specialist/Librarian.
You will join a supportive, hard-working team of legal professionals who are dedicated to client service excellence. We encourage and promote teamwork among our many employees and this integral component of our workplace creates a rewarding employment experience where everyone adds value to the services we provide.
Responsibilities vary but include:
• Provide in-depth legal and business reference and research services to attorneys and staff.
• Cite check briefs, memorandums, and other documents.
• Create and maintain current awareness alert services.
• Serve as IRC liaison to various practice groups.
• Plan and present research and product training to attorneys and staff.
• Assist with updating the collection.
• Attend professional meetings to monitor developments and stay abreast of best practices. Maintain membership in AALL and LLAW.
Required qualifications include:
• An advanced degree in library and information science.
• Three to five years’ legal or business library experience with the ability to support a wide variety of practice groups using appropriate online and print resources.
• Some research experience emphasizing issues relating to legal or business issues.
• Working knowledge of a wide variety of print and electronic resources commonly used in a business or law firm setting.
• Excellent written, oral and e-mail communication skills.
• The ability to work comfortably in a virtual team environment, set priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding customer service/interpersonal skills.
• Strong technology skills. Demonstrated familiarity and experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy.
Candidates should enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working in a fast-paced, cooperative, service-oriented environment.
We measure our success by the contributions we make to each client’s success. If you can demonstrate the skills and commitment required for this position, we welcome you to discover the Reinhart Advantage.
To apply, please visit Reinhart’s website: https://www.reinhartlaw.com/careers/paralegal-and-support-staff-career-opportunities/career-opportunities/ [reinhartlaw.com].