Follow by E-mail
If you want to receive a once-a-day e-mail of all the posts:
- Click on the “Follow” button located in the right-hand sidebar and enter your e-mail address.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent; click through the “Confirm Follow” button.
- You will be taken to a WordPress page where you can change the settings of when and how you receive e-mails. The default setting of when you receive e-mails is “Immediate”. Since the iSchool Jobs blog will be updated several times a day, you may wish to change this setting to Daily or Weekly. You can further specify the time or day this e-mail is sent under the “Settings” tab. Make sure you save and apply your changes, or they won’t go through!
Follow through WordPress:
If you have an active WordPress and wish to follow the Digest through your WordPress Reader:
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Click on the “Follow” button on the black navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- New posts from the Digest will appear in your WordPress Reader, which you can return to through the WordPress logo in the upper left corner of the navigation bar.
Follow by RSS
If you want to receive Digest posts through an RSS feed:
- On the right-hand sidebar, click on “RSS – Posts”.
- Subscribe to this feed via Live Bookmarks, Google, My Yahoo!, Microsoft Outlook, or another desktop application.